Where o where is the mystery box

Darlene
on 4/10/08 12:10 pm
Where is it's location now? where is it off to next?
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

carlak
on 4/10/08 12:30 pm - Bradenton, FL
I think it is on its way to Bradenton Florida to me. I dont have it yet!!!!! Carla
image hosting site

Cajun Angel
on 4/10/08 1:20 pm - New Orleans, LA
It's on its way to Carla's house yet.  It was mailed on Tuesday afternoon from Chalmette, LA.  George mailed in on his lunch hour for me.
Darlene
on 4/10/08 1:31 pm
yeah, it's about half way around the US.....
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

(deactivated member)
on 4/10/08 9:42 pm - Somewhere IN, TX
Any chance you could keep it going for those that wished they'd played and didn't?  There was some discussion in Pittsburgh from some that wish they'd played. Janet
Darlene
on 4/11/08 12:35 am
I actually thought of starting a new one, that's why I had asked where this one was. I was going to post to see if there was enough interest in it, and then maybe having a theme to it or just misc like this one. I'm glad that people are receptive to these. And I certainly do not wnat to take away from the Secret Pal stuff going on.
Women are angels.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Margo M.
on 4/11/08 1:50 am - Elyria, OH
you wouldn't be taking away from the sp stuff- i am thinking it is losing it's vavavoom!--or maybe its just me!  i know that i am fed up with the fact that who i have never even posted her mailing address... makes it hard- why bother signing up for something??? ah well sorry- had to gripe!!!!!
Margo M.
on 4/10/08 11:29 pm - Elyria, OH
or plan on starting a new box soon after--i am thinking i am done coordinating the secret pal stuff???? or at least taking a break from it.....
J Brown
on 4/11/08 2:00 am - Omaha, NE
 I think it would be fun to have one where you send things that are "local " to you. Like I would send something Nebraska made.. I promise not corn, well maybe some locally grown pop-corn, or something made by local Native Americans..Just an idea
JeanB
MLONG
on 4/11/08 2:13 am - Wales , MA
YES I THINK IT SHOULD BE SENT OUT OF YOUR STATE  WHEN I GAT THE BAX I SEND IT TO JOYCE IN MA SHE LIVES IN MA AS I DO SO WHAT EVER I PUT IN SHE CAN GET IT HERE  I WOULD RATHER SEND IT ACCROSS THE STATES  WHAT DO YOU THINK BOO
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views